- Manufacturer :100% brand New&never used. Original 16 chips Double Sides.
- Capacity:8GB (4x2GB) PC2-6400 DDR 800mhz
- Type: 240-Pin Desktop DIMM.
- Speed: PC6400 800Mhz
- Cache Latency: CL5
- Voltage: 1.8V.
- Buffering/ECC: Non-ECC, Unbuffered
- Compatible with most major brands of desktop with AMD CPU.If you mEverything Elseboard is AMD cpu, it is first Choose. save much money.
What is the Difference Between Low Density and High Density RAM?
- All low density 1GB modules are made with 16 chips (8 chips on each side) using 64Mx8 device.
- All high density 1GB modules are made with 16 chips (8 chips on each side) using 128Mx4 device.
You may receive the chips made in micron, Hynix, Samsung. Kingmax, IBM, Kingston or Everything Elses. The image is for reference only.