Jabra Supreme Bluetooth Headset (Plus) -
Great sound on both ends of the call
Jabra Supreme, an exceptional Bluetooth® mono headset provides superior sound on both ends of the call thanks to the latest in audio enhancement technology.
Clear conversations even in noisy environment
Jabra Supreme features Active Noise Cancellation technology. The headset actively reduces the amount of background noise around you, so the only sound in your ear is the caller’s voice. In addition to that, with the headset’s Wind-Noise reduction feature, you can enjoy high quality sound and clear conversations even in windy conditions
- Active Noise Cancellation technology removes the surrounding ambient noise for the user wearing the headset
- Enjoy clear conversations on both ends of the call with Active Noise cancellation, Noise Blackout™ and HD Voice technology
- Wind-Noise reduction technology
- Flip-boom arm - easy to activate, easy to use
- Make a call using just your voice with Voice Control
- Pair it with two Bluetooth-enabled devices at the same time
- Stream music, podcasts or GPS directions
- Interchangeable soft ear cushions for all-day comfort
You never sounded better
Noise cancellation doesn’t do much good if it only goes one way. Jabra Supreme’s microphone filters out the noise around you using Noise Blackout™ 3.0 dual microphone technology, ensuring the person on the other end of the call can hear you just as clearly.
But is it comfortable?
The clearest sound in the world won’t really mean much if the headset is not comfortable. Jabra Supreme is adjustable, so you can find the fit that’s right for you. It has specially designed ear cushions in different styles that maximize wearability and comfort.
Jabra Supreme is voice-activated, so it’s perfect for use while driving, cooking or whatever other activities you do while talking on the phone.
One headset, multiple devices
For the multitaskers among us, Jabra Supreme comes with a Jabra Connect app for further customizing your headset to match your needs, and managing all your Bluetooth enabled communication devices via the headset. As a bonus, you can stream podcasts or music directly into the headset from your laptop or tablet, and make or take calls from your mobile phone all at the same time.
Fits in your pocket
Jabra Supreme features a patented foldable Flip-Boom arm. So when you’re done talking, you fold up the arm and store the headset in your pocket or laptop bag. It’s perfect when you’re on the go, but need to have your headset right at your fingertips. It's easy to activate - easy to carry!
- Wireless Technology: BluetoothSupports Bluetooth™ for wireless connectivity
- Bluetooth version: 3.0Supports Bluetooth® version 3.0
- AVRCP: NoThis device does not support AVRCP, meaning you cannot control your music directly from the device
- Auto Pairing: YesWith Auto Pairing, a device pairs automatically with Bluetooth® devices supporting this feature
- Music Streaming: YesDevice can stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
- Frequency Response: WidebandSpeakers with Wideband/HD Voice frequency response enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital lines, e.g. IP telephony and Unified Communications
- Digital Signal Processing: YesDigital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Microphone Type: Dual Microphone (Noise Blackout™)Microphones with Noise Blackout™ have an aggressive noise filter coupled with two microphones utilizing Digital Signal Processing (DSP) software to remove noise
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Battery & Power
- Talk Time: Up to 6 hoursTalk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
- USB Charging: YesUSB Charging enables a device to be charged via a USB cable
- Wearing Style: Ear hook / Over the earEar hook or Over the ear is a flexible earhook that gently and comfortably holds the receiver to your ear